Search

1/02/2019

Week 1 of 2019 Reading Challenges



Happy New Years!!!

As it is the first week of 2019 I'm gonna tell you about the books I picked out for the challenges I'm doing this year.

----------------

Image result for Romanceopoly

First Romanceopoly.
If you don't know about Romanceopoly this might sound weird. But I started off by rolling my dice. I'm doing my dice rolls over at my Instagram.


For the first roll, I landed on Women's Avenue and chose to read Rome in Love. It was among the books I got for Christmas and I really wanted to read it anyway but now I have a good excuse.

I also rolled a second time and landed on Bad Boy Circus ad picked The Duff. And I know it would have been better to choose a book that has a more Bad Boy type than Wesely Rush but I really wanted to pick books that I owned to make a dent in my TBR so I made the decision to read that book instead of getting a new book.



Rome in Love by Anita Hughes
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

--------------------------------------------------------- 


The second challenge is PopSugar.
Taking into account that I'm most likely to read a book that qualifies for multiple challenges. I would say that Rome in Love goes in A book with "love" in the title.
And The DUFF would probably fit in A book with a two-word title. Right?



--------------------------------------------------------- 

      

Finally, for Reading Woman I chose Rome in Love to go for #18 - Romance or Love Story. Sadly The DUFF goes in none of the Challenges so I will skip this one for the moment.



______________________________________







The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!