Search

1/14/2019

Monthly BookHaul | October 2018





October Book Haul 

Here are the many books I got from BookOutlet in October of 2018. I am a little late to post this but I just recently finished editing and uploading everything. It took me a while because I just wasn't feeling good enough to sit down at my desk and do the work. I wasn't in the best mood until recently. But it happens and it is done now so it's all good.



----------------------------------------------------

The Books:


The Fair Fight by Anna Freeman
The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Vampire Crush by A.M. Robinson
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
Remember by Eileen Cook
Tandem by Anna Jarzab
Tether by Anna Jarzab
Kin by Lili St. Crow
Nameless by Lili St. Crow
Kisses and Curses
Balefire by Cate Turner
The X-Files: Agents of Chaos by Kami Garcia
Million Dollar Cowboy by Lori Wilde
Compulsion by Martina Boone
Persuasion by Martina Boone
Regrets Only by M.J. Pullen
The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy
Cures for Heartbreak by Margo Rabb
Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts
A Lie for a Lie
The Actual and Truthful Adventures of Becky Thatcher
The Doll Collection
Lock and Mori
Lucky Few
My American Duchess by Eloisa James
Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson
Remix
The Season




______________________________________






The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads



//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!