Search

1/17/2019

Monthly BookHaul | Black Friday/ Christmas Gift 2018





Black Friday/Christmas Book Haul 

Let me explain this first. During BookOutlet's Black Friday sale my mom decided to gift me these books for Christmas since that's when they would have arrived. And that's why I'm calling it my Christmas gift.
I choose what books I was going to get so it wasn't a big surprise but I was happy to have gotten them.

I made a video talking about the books.



----------------------------------------------------

The Books:


Scary Stories to Tell in The Dark by Alvin Schwartz
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Unforgettable Summer by Catherine Clark
The Summer of Everything by Catherine Clark
The Swap by Megan Shull
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King
Trust Me, I'm Trouble by Mary Elizabeth Summer
Rome in Love by Anita Hughes
The Gift of Charm by Melissa Hill
Elixir by Hilary Duff
Devoted by Hilary Duff
100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith
The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
Murder is Bad Manners by Robin Stevens
The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody
The Rules by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
A Dog's Way Home by W. Bruce Cameron
The Christmas Angel by Jane Maas
All the Feels by Danika Stone
Truth or Dare by P.J. Night




______________________________________






The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads



//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!