Search

1/01/2019

2019 Reading Challenges



Hello, lovely booknerds.

Today is the first day of 2019 and as the first day, I'm going to tell you a little about the reading challenges I'm going to try and do for this new year. 

I had so much fun participating in reading challenges and readathons last year so I'm trying to do that again. Sadly I don't know that many. Since my poor internet collection doesn't let me do much or anything. But I've found a few that might suit my tastes in books and are achievable taking into account the books that I do have in my collection.



Hosted by:

Image result for Romanceopoly


-----------------------------------------



2019 POPSUGAR Reading Challenge


-----------------------------------------



RWC 2019 - IG.png








______________________________________







The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!