Search

12/18/2016

Stacking The Shelves - 6


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!



This week and the one before I decided to take off of blogging and other things to concentrate on my last two weeks of my first semester of my bachelors in college. Which was successful btw. 😄😄  But I did manage to read a few books and get two.



As For Update:

   

I read To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han and loved it. I cant wait to get my hands on the second book in the series.
I also finished reading This is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer last week as well and even if it was all big words and confusing plots I actually liked it a lot. 

I stated reading No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista and its getting interesting but I don't know if I like it yet.


Haul:



This week I got in the mail two beautiful books. 
The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee & The Brownstone’s Mythical Collection: Arthur and the Golden Rope by Joe Todd Stanton

Lately I've been getting into journaling and it helped me out a lot during my semester. It helped me be more organized and in control. So for next year I'm going to get prepared. I bought more stickers and tape. I also bought a set of 10 or so notebooks for when I'm traveling or stuff. 
I got inspired by this girl who does the most awesome journal entries.



Books To Read:

    

This next week I want to get my hands on and try to finish How To Keep a Boy From Kissing you as well as the books above. And since I don't have any big school responsibilities I can actually read these books.
😎😁😎

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below those covers I have the books I borrowed from my friend.
Books Borrowed:
This is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer
To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I usually add the links on the goodreads but  that is a lot more trouble when there are a lot of covers. So I will make a list and link them here.

This is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer
To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista
The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee
The Brownstone’s Mythical Collection: Arthur and the Golden Rope by Joe Todd Stanton
How To Keep a Boy From Kissing You by Tara Eglington




//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!