Search

12/28/2016

Stacking The Shelves - 7



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!



I completely forgot about Stacking The Shelves,  so I'm doing it on a Wednesday. 
This week not much has happened. I haven't read much of anything and I haven't gotten books. Except for today, which is the reason I remembered this post.

I also have been working hard on finishing the first draft of my novel to finish it before the year ends. And I actually finished it yesterday which is both exciting and scary. Now I just have to print it out and do some edits and annotations and stuff to make sure somethings make sense or add certain things. You know editing stuff. 



As For Update:


       

This week and the past one I read a bunch of Harley Quinn graphic novels. I love Harley Quinn since like the beginning of her existence but I think I love her more since I read her recent graphic novel series. Since after her thing with the Joker. Like I'm so glad that she got over him. I love her so much when she's just herself.

I also read the two awesome children books that I got sent by Nobrow.
The Brownstone’s Mythical Collection: Arthur and the Golden Rope by Joe Todd Stanton
&
Nightlights by Lorena Alvarez Gomez



Haul:



Gosh! It's just so beautiful. Plus, that orange spine and the title font are way pretty.



Books To Read:


    
I, sadly still haven't gotten to reading this book, which is such a tragedy because it's so good. At least the part I read was good. Last week took it with me to the dentist office for a clean up I had to get and while I waited I read like over 20 pages. It's an easy read but I'm just lazy sometimes.
😏




//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!