Search

12/04/2016

Stacking The Shelves - 5


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!



I have been busy lately with projects, re-taking a math exam, and studying for finals that I haven't posted one of these posts in a while. So this one will be bigger than normal, since I have been reading a lot lately. I'm glad my reading slump had lifted, and I no longer have a problem not reading. Plus, I have participated in NaNoWriMo this past month and will talk a bit about that here.


Reviewed:


        

 Last week I didn't do this Stacking The Shelves, so I have a bit more to talk about. This week I reviewed three of the bunch of books I read.
I really liked these three books, giving them 5 out of 5 stars each, despite reading them one after the other.

A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody -- REVIEWED!!
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West -- REVIEWED!!
We Are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun & Susan Mullen -- REVIEWED!!


As For Update:



I did finish more books that I read and still haven't reviewed. I have kind of been a little lazy recently when it comes to blogging. And I have sadly noticed that my instagram is dying a little too, because of that. But I'm still working out how to work with this new laptop so in time I will make a comeback.

I read this week and the last week a total of 5 books. Which is a lot for me, because I'm such a slow reader. But then again these are just books I finished this week and the last, I did not start them now. Well a few I did, but not We Are Still Tornadoes, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, and A Week of Mondays. Those I have been reading for a while, and stop reading them for days only to pick back up.
I also have to say that I did finished Miss Peregrine's and I loved it. The very next day I went and saw the movie. Because, duh.
 I would have to say that even if I liked certain parts of the books ending, I loved the movies ending a thousand times more. I don't know if it's because it showed more promise, or because of the visual aspect, and the monsters and the ship, but I just loved it.
😍



I have also been reading This is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer. I just immediately feel I should say that I already love it. It does have a ton of big scientific words that I don't understand, but I still like the story it has, and the romance between the two main characters. It's sweet and smart, and I like it.


Books To Read:


   


        

This is the new part I decided to add to my version of Stacking The Shelves where I talk about the books I want to read or finish in the near future.
So, let me start with the books I feel like I have to read, whether its because it was sent to be for review or because its been in my tbr for a while.
I want to read:
How To Keep a Boy From Kissing You by Tara Englington
Nine Woman, One Dress by Jane L. Rosen

And Below those covers I have the books I borrowed from my friend. They all have beautiful covers and interesting synopsis.
Books Borrowed:
Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
99 Days by Katie Cotugno

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I usually add the links on the goodreads but  that is a lot more trouble when there are a lot of covers. So I will make a list and link them here.

A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody -- REVIEWED!!
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West -- REVIEWED!!

We Are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun & Susan Mullen -- REVIEWED!!

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
This is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer

How To Keep a Boy From Kissing You by Tara Eglington
Nine Woman, One Dress by Jane L. Rosen




//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!