Search

3/07/2015

Books I Can't Seem to Finish

I noticed that I developed a thing. I start reading books and I'm not even half way through them when I stop reading them and start another one and so on. It's bad.

Here are the books that I start but don't seem to finish.




In order.

Finding His Way Home by Mia Ross
The Pure Gold Baby by Margaret Drabble
Looking for Alaska by John Green
William Shakespeare's The Empire Striketh Back by Ian Doescher
Phoning Home by Jacob M. Appel
Sophie's House of Cards by Sharon Oard Warner
Mortal Enchantment by Stacey O'Neale


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Libros que no puedo terminar de leer

Me di cuenta de que yo desarrollé una problemita. Empiezo a leer libros y ni siquiera estoy a mitad cuando los dejo de leer y empiezo otro y así sucesivamente. Es malo.









//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!