Search

3/05/2015

10 books I would love to read | Young Adult

On the account that I have only read 4 books in my life. And I mean from page 1 to the end. I was thinking of making lists of the books I would love to read from different genres. I think it would be fun.



Here are the 10 books I would love to read: Young Adult


 Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Reasons why:
Fangirl is about being a fangirl  and getting out of your shell and expressing your feelings. I think.
I still would read it.















Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin

Reasons why:
I saw the Japanese adaptation of this book and I couldn't finish it. I was so confused and at the time I didn't really want to even watch it. I liked the basis of the story so I think maybe I'll like the book more.



The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Reason why:
Easy. I saw the movie and I liked it. Now I must read the book.






The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Reason why:
I almost finished the movie and wanted to read the book. I've also been close to buying it many times but didn't. That must mean something.





 The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

Reason why:
I did read the excerpts and I was left wanting to read the whole thing then and there. As soon as I find it I'll drop whatever I'm reading to read this.





NOTE:
Divergent & The Hunger Games & The Maze Runner & The 5th Wave are all in the same level as a want to read. All because I want to be thrilled.

Divergent by Veronica Roth




The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins




The Maze Runner by James Dashner





The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey






A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

Reasons why:
The synopsis and the cover give m a  sort of "I want, I want" and I feel like a little kid. I just want to read this book.










//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!