Search

3/14/2019

March Mystery Madness TBR | Read-a-thon


.





March Mystery Madness

This is my first time participating in this one too but I already know I will enjoy it since it gives me a chance to read mysteries.

.😄😃😄👮💀💞😨😱💰🔪🔭🔨😃😄😃


   About the Readathon:   


#MarchMysteryMadness



This is a month-long reading challenge. From March 1 to March 31.



   Hosts:   
---------------------------------

Creators:




Goodreads Moderator/Twitter Host:



Co-Hosts: 















Guest host:




   The Reading Prompts:   

Read books that can go with or include the following words:

Old
Again
New
Borrowed
Blue

Bonus: Read a mystery that features a wedding.


.😄😃😄👮💀💞😨😱💰🔪🔭🔨😃😄😃




   My TBR:   




-----------------------

I may have picked out a bunch of mysteries from my shelves but the top 6 I really want to read are these ones.



Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden #1) by Charlaine Harris
Goodreads

The Vanishing Season (Ellery Hathaway #1) by Joanna Schaffhausen
Goodreads



The Heist (Fox and O'Hare #1) by Janet Evanovich + Lee Goldberg
Goodreads

The Chase (Fox and O'Hare #2) by Janet Evanovich + Lee Goldberg
Goodreads



Nothing Bad Is Going to Happen (No One Else Can Have You #2) by Kathleen Hale
Goodreads

Death on the D-List (Hailey Dean #2) by Nancy Grace
Goodreads

______________________________________








The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!