Search

3/01/2019

Round 4 of 2019 Reading Challenges



Seven Books Read!!!
This is going so well.

❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥

Round 3 Wrap Up

In my third round of rolls, I managed to complete three squares. It took me so long because I got distracted with nothing and then I participated in Contemporaryathon. So I had to take a break from Romanceopoly to do that. After the readathon ended I read my last book, First Garve on the Right, and was done with this round.



❥---❥---❥

With Girl Runner
  • I completed one of the Library squares in Romanceopoly. 
  • Read A book with a two-word title for the PopSugar Reading Challenge. 
  • And  #10 - About a women athlete for the Reading Women challenge.

    With First Grave on the Right

    • I completed the Dungeon square in Romanceopoly.
    • Read A book with an item of clothing or accessory on the cover for the PopSugar Reading Challenge. 
    • And doesn't really go for any of the challenges for Reading Women.

    With Agent of Chaos

    • I completed the Alien Avenue square in Romanceopoly.
    • And doesn't really go for any of the challenges for the PopSugar Reding Challenge.
    • And #1 - Mystery/Thriller by a WOC  for the Reding Women challenge.

    This round was very productive challenge wise. I got to tick off 8 challenges with just three books. So I'm feeling good and doing good.


    ❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥

    This Round

    There is a lot of days between my last round and this one. I participated in Contemporaryathon and took a break from these readathons/reading challenges. And I did that so I could keep a clear head and not confuse the books. Or start to dislike the whole thing. I'm doing this because I'm having fun and liking the way that I'm reading all these books and it would be sad if I started to hate the whole thing.

    So if you are doing this too I suggest you take breaks between rolls, or after reading one to three books.

    I am also going to say that this is the first time I'm opting out f doing one of the squares. I know that's going against the rules but I just couldn't find a book to read for Warriors Way. No matter how many Goodreads lists I went trough none of the books called out to me. So I'm leaving this one for the end or just not going to do it.


    Image result for Romanceopoly

    This time I rolled four times.
    And my first roll landed me on LGBT Lane. The second on Warriors Way. The third time on Taxi. And the fourth roll landed me on a Library or Free Choice square.

    I choose to opt out of Warriors Way. Making it the first square I am not going to do for this readathon.

    I am also going to go ahead and do the Mystery #1 challenge since it ends in March.


    The books I will read are:
    LGBT Lane > Him by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
    Taxi > Persuasion by Jane Austen
    Library > Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Ryan
    Mystery #1 > Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

    --------------------------------------------------------- 


    PopSugar.
    For this challenge, Him can go for A book by two female authors. And I don't believe the others qualify for any of the challenges.


    --------------------------------------------------------- 

          

    Reading Woman
    Persuasion and Jane Eyre can go for #20 - Historical Fiction book.
    The others don't go with anything.


    That's all I have for this but I'm going to put this reminder up. I am posting my rolls in Instagram and will also include photos that have to do with Romanceopoly or the other challenges.
    ______________________________________







    The Bookish Island
    Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads


    //postfooter//

     photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Welcome, all lovely booknerds!