Search

11/20/2016

Stacking The Shelves - 4


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!



Reviewed:

   

Last week I didn't do one of these, because I had nothing to talk about but this week I do. I not only wrote the reviews of two books but I finished one two.
I had read The New Guy (And Other Senior Year Distractions) by Amy Spalding. But I hadn't written the review until a few days ago.

As for Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell. I also wrote the review to this.


As For Update:

    

I stopped reading All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, and in turn tried to read through We Are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun & Susan Mullen. Im halfway through it and hope to finish it soon. I have to say that I really like the way it was written. It's fun and easy to read through. I would have finished it by now if it wasn't for my english project that is due on monday.
As for A Week of Monday by Jessica Brody. I actually finished it when I wrote this (which is on Thursday) and I will write a review for this book as well.
Hint: I really, really liked it.

(Click on the covers to visit their individual goodreads)









//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!