Search

11/06/2016

Stacking The Shelves - 3


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!



Reviewed:


This week I finished 3 books on the day I wrote the last Stacking The Shelves. I finished Santorini Sunset by Anita Hughes and wrote the review. I also read The New Guy (And Other Senior Year Distractions) by Amy Spalding. Review Pending! As well as Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell




As For Update:


All The Bright Places has been going slow. I think I read like five or ten pages. With We Are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun & Susan Mullen I've done 42 pages and I really like it so far.
I did try to start another of the books that I borrowed, A Week of Monday by Jessica Brody. And I'm 81 pages in so far and I'm liking it too. 


(Click on the covers to visit their individual goodreads)







//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!