Search

8/09/2018

See You Next Time


.

I'm going on a hiatus.

I have been giving myself headaches trying to keep this blog up for well over a year now and I'm getting tired of that. 

So here is what I'm going to be doing. I'm going to stop updating this blog from now on till things get better. Because I'm not going to be able to blog like I would want to. Because since Hurricane Maria (and I know I've been mentioning that a lot but considering that it's still affecting us even after all this time it's important)  we dong have internet access. And to keep this blog up and running like I would want to it takes good strength wi-fi. 

I've been trying to keep the blog alive with the weak wi-fi I get from my mom's phone but it's not enough. I can't open up Goodreads without waiting for hours. Or having whatever page I'm in just give up on me and have to start all over again. And sometimes I have to write the review on my laptop while I look up photos to add on the phone and I forget to refresh when I add stuff. Only to then have stuff disappear cause I didn't refresh. Ugh! It's maddening! 

So I will probably be on hiatus till we get it all fixed and working.
In the meantime, I will be posting my reviews Goodreads and I'm still using Instagram so I will be there most of the time. 


______________________________________






The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads



//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!