Search

2/14/2018

Young Adult Contemporary Romance | Valentine's Day 2018






Happy Valentine's Day!

A long time ago I did something like this where I mentioned books that I hadn't read and it didn't make that much sense. So I'm trying this again. This time with some books I've read. I'm also going to divide them by different categories.





____________________________________________________



The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by



I loved this book so much. With references to Saga, Doctor Who, and DC and Marvel comics. And I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.












Love & Gelato  by Jenna Evans Welch

Lina is sent to live with a man who may or may not be her father and she had just learned this fact.

With things like gelato, Italy, pastries and cute boys, what's not to like. I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.



_______________________

















No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista

They must not fall in love. That's rule number one for Caleb and Didi. Because Caleb needs a fake girlfriend and Didi just got fired The day they both met.

This book got 4 out of 5 stars from me.



_______________________










Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
In a town where love is real will the unfortunate in love Fallon figure out how to change her fortune. Yes she will.
I loved this book so much that I really want to continue the series and read the second book, Love Charms and Other Catastrophes. Wait! I did that.



_______________________












How to Keep a Boy from Kissing You by Tara Eglington

Aurora has a secret, she's never been kissed and doesn't want to be unless the right guy comes into her life. But until then she enjoys matchmaking her friends with guys she thinks they would match up with perfectly.

After reading the entire book in one day (minus the first 36 pages which I had read months ago) I can honestly say that this is an awesome book with awesome characters and a great plot. I actually cried reading the last 100 pages. That's how good it is. Totally recommend and gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

_______________________













A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody

Ellison has just gotten dumped by her boyfriend along with having the worst Monday ever.  Now she has to relieve the same Monday again and again trying to fix whatever she did wrong.

5/5 stars!!!

_______________________















//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!