Search

7/22/2019

Summerathon Wrap Up | Read-a-thon


.


summerathon


πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒžπŸŒ…πŸŒžπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠ


  The Readathon:  

The Vlogs
Part 1 || Part 2


πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒžπŸŒ…πŸŒžπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠ

  The Results:  


   My Stats:   

Out of the 5 challenges I did 6. So I feel like I did good and I'm so happy with the results for this readathon.
I didn't 100% accomplish the challenge for Sunrise colors on the cover because I didn't have a book that could clearly represent the colors of the sunrise but I got close.




   The Books I Read:   


100 Days of Cake by Shari Goldhagen

Lucky Few by Kathryn Ormsbee



Unforgettable Summer: So Inn Love and Better Latte Than Never by Catherine Clark

Nothing Bad is Going to Happen by Kathleen Hale


   And the books I didn't get to read:   

Although right after this readathon ended I read Two Way Street.


The Summer of Everything: Picture Perfect and Wish You Were Here by Catherine Clark


Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins



Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt

______________________________________








The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!