Search

10/16/2018

Top Ten Tuesday #12 | Bookstores/Libraries I’ve Always Wanted to Visit


.





Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.




October 16:
Bookstores/Libraries I’ve Always Wanted to Visit

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Shakespeare and Company

I only want to go because it just looks amazing in the photos on Tumblr, and the videos I've seen on British booktubers vlogs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 




The publish beautiful editions of books written by women and have the most lovely aesthetic to the stores. I'd love to go and see everything for myself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



Half Price Books

Only because I have a feeling I'm going to go in and walk out with tons of books and smile on my face. Plus, I think I've either passed by one or gone to one and just can't fully remember. But that was back when I didn't know about how much I would like books.


______________________________________







The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


1 comment:

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!