Search

7/26/2018

Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare | Book Review #119





The Bookish Island's Book Review:

Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare





Are there spoilers?
No.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Title: Romeo and Juliet  

Author: William Shakespeare 

.........................................................

Pages: 304

Publisher: SparkNotes

Published: 2003  

Genre: Fiction, Classic

.........................................................

Date Read: July 6, 2018

Rating: ★★★☆☆



No Fear Shakespeare gives you the complete text of Romeo and Juliet on the left-hand page, side-by-side with an easy-to-understand translation on the right.




The Rating:







My Review:

Much like my feelings for Much Ado About Nothing, I think that this is a story I've known before. Not only have I seen the movies, and the other movie adaptations, but I have also seen the live play, back when I was in high school. And it was the same story. So I already knew what was going to happen. Not surprised at all.

And like MAAN, I have a few favorite versions of this old story.

Romeo + Juliet
Warm Bodies

I also like Romeo Must Die. Since its a Jet Li movie. And we used to watch all his movies then. But I don't like it as much as the other two.



Goodreads    |    Book Depository

______________________________________







The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads



//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!