Search

3/13/2018

Monthly BookHaul | February 2018





February Book Haul 

So earlier in March I did a book haul video featuring all the books I got from my last purchase from Bookoutlet. One of the reasons I got so many books was because I needed to get classics for one of my classes. Which is a spanish literature class but I'm going to translate what I read myself. I took the books I got and showed them to the professor -she wasn't that impressed or even interested- and we ended up choosing Hamlet as the book I was going to read for this project we all have to do that counts for most of the grade. Which was amazing because Hamlet is short and most of the information I need is on the internet. So yay for me. 
😂😂😜

Anyways. Here is the video to that book haul. it's very short but still good. 







//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!