Search

6/01/2016

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll | Book Review

Book Review:
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Title - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland 
Author - Lewis Carroll

Format - Paperback, 146 pages
Genre - Children's Books, Classics, Fantasy, Adventure Source - borrowed from a friend

Alice lives an ordinary life, until the day she follows the White Rabbit down, down, down a rabbit hole. She suddenly finds herself in an enchanted world, surrounded by zany creatures like the Mad Hatter, the Duchess, and the Cheshire Cat. Alice is delighted to find that nothing in Wonderland is the least bit ordinary.




My Review:
It was what I expected and more. For a short children's story I kinda really felt it was for me but I doubt I was the only one who felt that way.
I grew up watching the Disney movie version of this and then I watched the new one, the live action one and I fell in love with the world and their characters but I always wondered if the boo would make me feel that way too. And it did.
Now I definitely have to get my hands on my own copy and when do I will definitely have a photo shoot and post the here and on my instagram.



Get a copy at:
Barnes&Noble  |  Amazon US  |  Amazon UK

______________________________________



Rating






//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!