Search

3/10/2016

Bookshelf Spotlight | The Selection by Kiera Cass


Every Book Deserves a Little Love. 
Lets shine a spotlight on...

The Selection by Kiera Cass




The Selection by Kiera Cass
Published in April 24th 2012 by HarperTeen
336 pages
For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in a palace and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon.
But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.
Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself—and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.
______________________________________________________


For me The Selection is basically Miss Universe and The Bachelor X Hunger Games.

I had been wanting to get my hands on this book for a while now because I've seen so many people talking about it and saying good things or I'd see the photos of it on tumbr and instagram and I knew I had to have it. And I was glad I could.
Even though I bought it it was money my grams gave me so it makes this book extra special. 

I'm probably going to read this boo in a few sittings in a cool place. Like the towns library was bought by a university and they added a cafe so I might visit and take this with me along with probably a thriller. It might be a cool experience since I've never actually gone there since its in a art of town were I don't go to much. Who knows maybe I'll take photos of the place and post them on the blog later on.

______________________________________








//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!