Search

6/22/2015

The Ghost Network by Catie Disabato | Book Review

Here's a mini book review of
The Ghost Network by Catie Disabato



The Ghost Network by Catie Disabato
Publication: May 5th 2015 by Melville House
Format: Paperback, 288 pages
Source: Sent to me by publisher
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Glbt, Mystery Thriller
Rating: 
Synopsis
Rainbow Rowell’s FANGIRL for adults, written with a penchant for old maps and undocumented 15th century explorers. For literary readers with a taste for suspense: two women hunt for a missing pop star and become ensnared in her secret society, following clues through the dark underbelly of Chicago.
A frightening, whip-smart adventure through Chicago that begins when a pop star, Molly Metropolis, disappears before a major performance. And two young women who set out to find her. At first, the mystery of her disappearance is a lighthearted scavenger hunt…until they both realize that they’re in greater danger than they could have ever imagined. 

My Review:

I gave up on this book for a few reasons.
1. It did interest me but it was boring at times and it didn't even make me want to finish it because of that.
2.Its about a missing pop star and that's what attracted me to it but it talks about so many other things that I got confused easily.

I stopped reading at page 81. Maybe someday I'll give it a second chance but not now.


Add on Goodreads.









//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!