Search

12/03/2015

November Wrap Up

November Wrap Up


November was a very productive month for me and a lot happened. I read a few books, five to be exact and I received four by the end of the month to review. I also started NaNoWriMo but failed since I had a big exam and decided studying was better and started it half way in the month. I did how ever manage to write a few thousand words which is a lot for me. And with that I knew how to o my story and it sort of helped me to manage time for writing which is always good. I'm definitely going to do it again next year.

I finished my second Agatha Christie book and I'm currently slowly reading The Mysterious Affair at Styles. I read Asylum by Madeleine Roux but I don't think Ill get the second one in the series for a while.



Read Books.

Asylum by Madeleine Roux - ★★★
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie - ★★½



Books I Received.

Instructions For the End Of The World by Jamie Kain
The Violinist of Venice: A Story of Vivaldi by Alyssa Palombo
Sanctuary Bay by Laura J. Burns, Melinda Metz 
The Good Sister by Jamie Kain 










//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!