Search

12/31/2015

Agatha Christie Book Review #3 | Murder On The Orient Express

 Part Three of my Agatha Christie book reviews.



I decided to divide the three into one review for Agatha Christie books I read.
For this one its Agatha Christie - Murder On The Orient Express

Title - Murderer On The Orient Express Author - Agatha Christie
Format - Paperback, 315 pages
Source - Given to me by family as a birthday gift.
Rating - ★★★


"The murderer is with us–on the train now . . ."
Just after midnight, the famous Orient Express is stopped in its tracks by a snowdrift. By morning, the millionaire Samuel Edward Ratchett lies dead in his compartment, stabbed a dozen times, his door locked from the inside. One of his fellow passengers must be the murderer.
Isolated by the storm, detective Hercule Poirot must find the killer among a dozen of the dead man's enemies, before the murderer decides to strike again . . . 
My Review:
This is the first Agatha Christie book I read and so its the one I like the most. First books of one author are the most cherished memories especially if its someone like Agatha Christie. 
I loved this book. I was constantly confused and didn't know what was going on and I liked it.



_______________________






//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!