Search

4/28/2018

Stacking the Shelves #11



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!



Update:

I got sick pretty sick this week and a half and am just now feeling better. But I haven't been reading since I was getting headaches. And I didn't want to force myself to read something and end up hating it so I thought it would be better to just rest up.

I am however planning on finishing Kissing Games and maybe Love and Other Words too. These two books at either a quarter, if not half, way finished so it wont take me long. I hope.

        Kissing Games by Tara Eglington  |  Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren




Book Mail:

This week I received a lovely order I made on Bookoutlet in the mail. And I have just finished up the video on the book haul. But I will be doing a separate post on that. So keep an eye out on that.
😊











//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, everyone shopped at Book Outlet this week, I must've missed something!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/stacking-shelves_28.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. :)
      I am totally better now. Thanks. :D I think it's because there was a sale. I got mine before though.

      Delete
  2. BookOutlet hauls are the best! I have my eye on a few but I just bought a bunch so I'm trying to limit myself. LOL. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Angie. =)

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. :)
      I love BookOutlet. I don't think I would have bought all those books if it wasn't for the low prices. ;p But I've been too busy with finals to enjoy the books. Soon though.

      Delete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!