Search

4/25/2018

Can't Wait Wednesday #4 - Front Desk by Kelly Yang

.


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Wishful Endings
I've decided to switch to this since Waiting On Wednesday has been over for a long time now. But its basically the same concept. Books that I cant wait to get my hands on or am really interested in that are to be released soon.
_________________________________


Why I Can't Wait:
Besides liking YA, I also love Middle Grade books and have a decent sized collection on my shelves at the moment. So when I saw both the cover and the synopsis to this amazing sounding book I quickly added it to my most anticipated Middle Grade books list on Goodreads.




Front Desk by Kelly Yang

Front Desk tells the story of 10 year old Mia Tang. Every day, Mia manages the front desk of the Calivista Motel while her parents clean the rooms. She’s proud of her job. She loves the guests and treats them like family. When one of the guests gets into trouble with the police, it shakes Mia to her core. Her parents, meanwhile, hide immigrants in the empty rooms at night. If the mean motel owner Mr. Yao finds out, they’ll be doomed!

Based on the author's life, the story follows Mia—the daughter of first generation Chinese immigrants.


Published by:  Scholastic/Arthur A. Levine

The Release Date for the book is:
May 29, 2018



Pre-Order:
Barnes&Noble  |  Amazon US
Or pre-order it from Book Depository using my Affiliate link:
Book Depository

_______________________________










 Blog  | Tumblr  | Instagram  | Twitter | Goodreads



//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


4 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds like such a good read and such a great subject for a MG book. The cover is cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. :)
      The cover IS adorable. <3

      Delete
  2. Sounds great! Hope you enjoy reading it!
    New GFC follower here!
    I don't have WoW this week because I just started blogging after a hiatus, so its a comeback and reading slump tips post.
    My New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. :)
      I wish I had it. But I sadly don't. Soon maybe. :D Thank you so much for following my blog. I greatly appreciate it.

      Delete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!