Search

11/11/2015

Imelda & the Goblin King and Pablo & Jane and the Hot Air Contraption | Book Review

Mini Update #3 | Imelda & the Goblin King & Pablo & Jane and the Hot Air Contraption Book Review


I had finished reading two great books that were sent to me by Nobrow Press and I wanted to do a review as soon as I got them but the weather hasn't been good here. There's a lot of rain and when there's no rain I have college responsibilities to handle so sadly I haven't been able to take good photos to show these amazingly good books off. But I managed to take one of them inside my bag. I will post a may talk more about these books in the future but for now here is a tiny review.

[UPDATED on Nov 17, 2015]


Imelda & the Goblin King by Briony May Smith

Imelda & The Goblin King is a super charming and delightful story of a girl who lives next to a fairy forest. One day a mean and selfish goblin king begins to be bad to the fairy folk and even kidnaps the fairy queen. So with the help of Imelda she and the other fairy's conjure up a plan to get the queen.
I simply loved this story and believe that it will make a great bedtime story for the little ones.

I gave this book:
★★★★★






---------------------------------------



Pablo & Jane and the Hot Air Contraption by José Domingo


Two siblings, Pablo and Jane go off on another adventure and find a rat scientist and an Hot Air Contraption that can travel trough time and space. But an evil cat comes between them and trow them off course. There is a sort of activity book. It has pages in which you can find certain things like parts that fell off of the hot air contraption in the story. Its fun and the art is very good.


I gave this book
★★★★★













//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!