Search

1/21/2019

Round 3 of 2019 Reading Challenges



Four books read!!!
Woohoo!


❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥

Week 2 Wrap Up

In the second round of my reading challenges. I have rolled for Firestation and Cozy Corner. I picked The Firefighter Daddy and A High-End Finish.

I have finished reading The Firefighter Daddy and A High-End Finish.
Next week I will write a review of both books. But who knows. A lot has happened in these two past weeks and I think its best to take a break from reading to sort out my real life.




With The Firefighter Daddy
  • I completed the Firestation square in Romanceopoly. 
  • Read A book about a family for the PopSugar Reading Challenge. 
  • And  #21 - Book Bought/Borrowed in 2019.

With A High-End Finish

  • I completed the Cozy Corner square in Romanceopoly.
  • Read A book with a plant in the title or the cover for the PopSugar Reading Challenge. 
  • And doesn't really go for any of the challenges.


I want to add that I do know that reading one book and saying it completes challenges in different reading challenges is cheating but that's just me reading one book that could go for multiple challenges and then the ones that don't I'll read a book for each. It's just so that I don't take on so much work and then stress out when I can't find one book for each challenge

❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥

This Week

I skipped a week because I wasn't in the right place to read anything. So no Week 3, but now I'm going to keep going. And will change the title to Round instead of Week.




Image result for Romanceopoly

Since I didn't do anything last week I decided to roll three times. 
With my first roll, I landed on Alien Avenue. The second roll was Library or Free Choice.
The third roll landed me on Women's Avenue which meant I had to go to Dungeon since I had already been in Women's Avenue.

Out of the books I had to read for this round of rolls I had two out of the three books already on my shelves. Though for Library it was easy since I could have picked any book. 

The books I will read are: 
Alien Avenue > X-Files: Agent of Chaos by Kami Garcia
Library > Girl Runner by Carrie Snyder
Dungeon > First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
--------------------------------------------------------- 


PopSugar.
For this challenge, AoC doesn't really qualify for any of the challenges. And I think that Girl Runner can go with A book with a two-word title. FGR could also go with A book with an item of clothing or accessory on the cover.



--------------------------------------------------------- 

      

Reading Woman
Girl Runner goes with #10 - About a women athlete since the main character is a runner.
#1 - Mystery/Thriller by a WOC for X-Files: Agent of Chaos. Kami Garcia is latinx and I haven't read it yet but I think that this is going to be like the tv show which was always a mystery/thriller. I don't know about First Grave on the Right though.


That's all I have for this but I'm going to put this reminder up. I am posting my rolls in Instagram and will also include photos that have to do with Romanceopoly or the other challenges.
______________________________________







The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


2 comments:

  1. You are doing great, Angie. And, don't feel bad using a book to meet more than one challenge. Lots of us do that so we can participate in more fun challenges. :)
    I'm doing Romance-opoly with you. Yay for your good start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. :)
      Thank you so much. Now I really going to double up. Cause some of these challenges are tough to find books for.

      Delete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!