Search

2/14/2019

Valentine's Day 2019 Book Recommendation



.

Valentine's Day 2019

I may be a little late on this post but here are my top 6 recommendations for books that are perfect for valentines day. This time I'm going to recommend some books that I've read. So its different than other times.
I don't usually just recommend romance novels since I don't read as much as I would want to. So my recommendations are all over the place. Which is always more fun


------------------------------

For those who love sci-fi and The X-Files read, 


I recently read this book for Romanceopoly and loved it. It was so much like the tv show and I got giddy reading some parts.


------------------------------------------------

For those looking for a historical fiction that is also a retelling,
read


I had such an interesting reading experience with this book. It was completely different than what I thought it would be but in a good way.


------------------------------------------------

For those looking for a sexy romance to indulge with, read


I'm so glad I read this book because it was so good. Like really good. 100% would recommend.


Plus,


It was the first book I read in 2018 and it is still in my thoughts today. That good.


------------------------------------------------

For those who are looking for a cute middle grade, read


I read this book and thought it would be the bff of Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen.


------------------------------------------------

For those looking for a book that is like something out of Studio Ghibli or Final Fantasy read,




I love this graphic novel. Its on the very top of my all time favorites. It's this one and Saga. 
____________________________________________






The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute banner. <3 Also I love that you recommend Dear Bridget and The Knocked Up Plan. Because I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment.🤗
      Thanks. I love how it turned out. And those two are just so good. I'm already thinking about re-reading it later in the year.

      Delete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!