Search

7/05/2017

Waiting on Wednesday #15 - The Big F by Maggie Ann Martin



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases.

I'm back to writing these post since there are some books that are coming out soon that I'll be keeping my eyes out for. One of them being The Big F.



The Big F by Maggie Ann Martin

Danielle effed up. Big time.

Danielle's plans for the future were pretty easy to figure out... until she failed senior English and her single college application was denied. Suddenly she's in hot water with very few options, because honestly who applies to a safety school when their mom is a semi-famous "college psychic"?!

Determined to get her life back on track, Danielle enrolls in her hometown community college with a plan: pass her English class and get back into Ohio State and her mother's good graces. Romance isn't on her radar... until she reconnects with her childhood crush and golden-boy-next-door, Luke.

Between family drama, first love and finding her own way, Danielle can't help but feel a little overwhelmed. Thankfully she has her friendship with the snarky and frustratingly attractive Porter, her coworker at the campus bookstore, to push her to experience new things and help keep her afloat.

One thing's for sure: This time, failure's not an option.


Published by: Swoon Reads
The Release Date for the book is:
August 29th 2017

Pre-Order:
Barnes&Noble  |  Amazon US
Or pre-order it from Book Depository using my Affiliate link:
Book Depository
_______________________________








//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


6 comments:

  1. Oh this looks like a fun summer contemporary read! I like it! Thanks for sharing! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)
      The Big F does sound amazing. Someday I will buy it.

      Delete
  2. I saw this one a few times on Goodreads already, and it always sparked my interest. Good choice.

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)
      Glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. Aw this book sounds so cute! Perfect for an end of summer read! Adding the Big F to my TBR! Awesome pick this week :)

    Crystal Book Snob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)
      If you get to read it please tell me about it. I'm always on Instagram.

      Delete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!