Search

6/13/2016

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes | Book Review

Book Review:
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


Title - Me Before You
Author - Jojo Moyes

Publication -  December 31st 2012 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking
Format - Hardcover, 369 pages
Genre - Romance, Chick Lit, Contemporary, Adult

Lou Clark knows lots of things. She knows how many footsteps there are between the bus stop and home. She knows she likes working in The Buttered Bun tea shop and she knows she might not love her boyfriend Patrick. What Lou doesn't know is she's about to lose her job or that knowing what's coming is what keeps her sane. Will Traynor knows his motorcycle accident took away his desire to live. He knows everything feels very small and rather joyless now and he knows exactly how he's going to put a stop to that. What Will doesn't know is that Lou is about to burst into his world in a riot of colour. And neither of them knows they're going to change the other for all time.


My Review:

I along with many other readers have been reading this book recently because of the movie and I'm no different. 

Though while I was reading this book which I did in almost three days which is a new record for me but while I was reading it I was going trough some things plus I was sleep deprived. So that was probably the most awful decision I've ever made. But I do like this story and the characters and oh- Lou is definitely my favorite. I'd say shes my spirit animal even.
I wish I could express how I think his book is in my opinion but I rather think I should re-read it or have a day where I just rest and wake up early. So until then this is all I can say about it. 
However I do really want to see the movie and how the actors are going to portray these really amazingly written characters and I want to see Will and Lou's chemistry and connection with Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin.

Also my actual rating is 4.5 out of 5 stars.


Get a copy at:
Amazon US  |  Amazon UK  |  Barnes & Noble

______________________________________


Rating









//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!