Search

6/11/2016

Fancast | Mortal Enchantment Series by Stacey O'Neale


It was so much fun making this that I hope you like it. 
Here is who I think would play the characters of one of my favorite series the Mortal Enchantment series by Stacey O'Neale.



First here's the original aesthetic photo I posted up on tumblr a long time ago.


"I wonder if I can get pizza in Avalon." - Stacey O'Neale, Mortal Enchantment
An awesome quote.



Here is my cast for the book series Mortal Enchantment:


For Kalin Mathews - Crystal Reed

Even though I didn't like most of the things her character in Teen Wolf did I do think shes a kick ass lady so I thought shed make a really awesome Kalin.


For Rowan - Cole Sprouse

I don't know why but I was searching for handsome young actors in pinterest and none of them called out to me and I was having a hard time thinking of who could play Rowan that want Dylan O'Brien. So when I saw that photo of Cole I thought he'd make a good Rowan.


For Marcus - Avan Jogia

I couldn't think of anyone else but him to play Marcus. He'd be perfect, I have nothing else to say. Let's move to the next one.


For Ariel - Elle Dakota Fanning

So I had said that I would prefer not to repeat actors from the other casts I've created but here she is again. Elle would be perfect for Ariel. She's exactly who I thought of when I was reading the books. And since in the Landline cast it was her when she was a kid it isn't cheating.



If you agree with me or have other choices then let's discuss.

Things mentioned in this post are:
+ original Tumblr post


Also, check out my other Book Casts here.



//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!