Search

3/06/2016

Fancast | Landline by Rainbow Rowell


In the middle of 2015 I experienced my first Rainbow Rowel book and that was Landline. I was so in love with that book that I decided to do a aesthetic photo of who would I cast if it was up to me and since then it had 200+ notes on tumblr (I posted it on tumblr)

The thing is that I wanted to do that again for other books but since this was the first one I did then I wanted to post it here on my blog.



If you look above you can see that there's Debra Messing, the yellow phone next to her. Then there are the pugs because Georgie's mom had a bunch of them and next to them is Mark Ruffalo. Under the pugs is a young Elle and Dekota Fanning and next to them is a snowy scene with the title of the book.



Here is my cast for the book Landline:


For Georgie McCool - Debra Messing

I thought Debra Messing was perfect to play Georgie because it was around the time The Mysteries of Laura started and I just thought that her character was perfect. And because I love Debra and would like to see her in more things.


For Neal - Mark Ruffalo

I don't really remember why I thought Mark would be a good Neal but maybe it was that photo that made me think of Neal. Like he generally looked like a fun cool dad anyways so he'd be perfect. Plus did you see Infinitely Polar Bear because that movie was awesome.I kinda wish all families with a manic depressive parent are like that but sadly its a harsh thing to deal with.


For Alice and Noomy - Young Elle and Dakota Fanning

Yes back when they were younger not now. I think that they would be perfect but I have no idea why.I think that its because they just look like Alice and Noomy.


______________________________________




______________________________________


If you agree with me or have other choices then lets discuss. Either here in the comments or on my instagram account.

Things mentioned in this post are:
+ my original post of the Landline dream cast
+ Instagram account








//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!