Search

3/18/2016

Fancast | Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

I've been sick for almost two weeks now though tit definitely felt like forever but today I was a little better. I even went to walmart and that's good since I haven't been out of the house. I'm the type of person that gets sick and I cant do anything but suffer trough it so it was pretty bad so I'm glad that I'm getting better and to show how better I am I did a post so here it is.

This is the third book aesthetics/cast but because the second one being about my beloved the Mortal Enchantment series by Stacey O'Neale was giving me some problems because I couldn't come up with any good actors for the boys Rowan and Marcus but I did find a perfect Kalin so lets see.

For now lets enjoy what I came up with for the book Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman. I'm kind of proud of my selection.


Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman


For this one I did something strange which was mix black and white photos (some that were originally like that and others I edited) and nature photos. Cacti, horses, mountains things like that with photos of actors from back in the day and some who are still with us a photo of the girl on the horse who looked like who I thought Kate was and a photo of an Apache girl who looked a lot like who I thought Liluye looked like. 


The one above is the original one I made but then I wanted to make one with all actors/actresses that were modern. Below is that version.



Here is my cast for the book Vengeance Road:


For Kate Thompson/Nate  - Shailene Woodley
I had a hard time putting a face to Kate because in the story ate cuts her hair and disguises herself as a boy Nate. So I kept thinking what actresses would look both good and convincing as a boy and I looked around and thought why not Shailene. Her short hair era would make her a perfect Kate/Nate.


For Jesse Colton - James Dean / Dylan O'Brian

I think I'm not the only one who finds James Dean very attractive but for me its weird because I've never seen any of his movies but I know who he is. So when I think of Jesse I think of James Dean. Specially in that photo because Jesse did exactly that a couple of times in the book. He would lower his hat and look all mysterious so I think James is a perfect Jesse.

My second choice is Dylan O'Brian why I just don't know but ever since I started watching Teen Wolf I've wanted to see those characters doing more things and I would've to see Dylan doing a western for some reason. Also in that photo he's doing the squinting that Jesse does.

For Will Colton - Montgomery Clift / Darren Criss

For Will I was originally thinking Scott Eastwood for what ever reason but when I was looking for the perfect photo that screamed Will I couldn't find a good one but I did find that photo of this actor from the past and he does look like Will. Montgomery Clift was a popular actor from a long time ago besides that I know nothing about him sadly.

I have the same feeling I had with Dylan. I would love to see Daren in a western and plus he just looks like will just add a bit longer hair I think.

For Liluye - Amber Midthunder

I actually had to search native american actresses because I couldn't think of any but when I saw the photo of this girl Amber I thought she would be a perfect Liluye. She looks like she could kick their butts and be a good leader.

For Henry Thomson -  Sam Ellliot / Tim McGraw

Do I need a reason I mean look at the man hes a perfect gold digging explorer/cool western dad.

I love country music and I've seen a couple of the movies Tim has done and I think he would be a great Pa. Even if he gets killed at the beginning.


______________________________________


______________________________________

Disclaimer:
even though I edited this "collage" the photos are not mine and I found them on pintrest.

If you want to discuss please get me on my instagram where I posted the photo for this.







//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!