Search

3/20/2019

Can't Wait Wednesday #21 - Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith

.





Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Wishful Endings

I've decided to switch to this since Waiting On Wednesday has been over for a long time now. But its basically the same concept. Books that I can't wait to get my hands on or am really interested in that are to be released soon.


_________________________________




Why I Can't Wait:

I have wanted to read a Jenifer E. Smith book for the longest time but despite owning one of hers I still haven't read it. Which only makes me want to hurry up and read it more because I want to know if I'll like her writing. Cause I really want to read Field Notes on Love.



Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith

Having just been dumped by his girlfriend, British-born Hugo is still determined to take his last-hurrah-before-college train trip across the United States. One snag: the companion ticket is already booked under the name of his ex, Margaret Campbell. Nontransferable, no exceptions.

Enter the new Margaret C. (Mae for short), an aspiring filmmaker with big dreams. After finding Hugo's spare ticket offer online, she's convinced it's the perfect opportunity to expand her horizons.

When the two meet, the attraction is undeniable, and both find more than they bargained for. As Mae pushes Hugo to explore his dreams for his future, he'll encourage her to channel a new, vulnerable side of her art. But when life off the train threatens the bubble they've created for themselves, will they manage to keep their love on track?


Published by: Delacorte Press
The Release Date for the book is:
March 5th 2019


Goodreads    ||    Barnes & Noble    ||    Book Depository.   ||    Amazon
______________________________________






The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


4 comments:

  1. Yes! Great pick this week. I have this on my tbr, just waiting for my library to make it available. I hope we both enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!
      I already like this book based to the cover. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

      Delete
  2. Oooh!! This sounds like a cute book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!
      I totally agree. It's a cute cover.

      Delete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!