Search

5/01/2018

Top Ten Tuesday #3 | Books I’d Slay a Lion to Get Early

.

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

May 1: Books I’d Slay a Lion to Get Early (Submitted by Emma)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For me its more of a Top Two this time.
I am keeping my eye out for these two books. Specially To Be Honest because I've been watching out for it since the cover was revealed on SwoonReads.



What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera

To Be Honest by Maggie Ann Martin













 Blog  | Tumblr  | Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads




//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


4 comments:

  1. I love Swoon Reads and To Be Honest is on my TBR pile right along with What If It's Us! Hopefully they are both worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. :)
      I totally can't wait for these two book babies. I just hope they are as good as we think they are.

      Delete
  2. I'm super excited for What If It's Us too! Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera sound like a perfect author duo! Can't wait to see what they come up with together - it's going to be amazing! Happy reading!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. :)
      I know!!! I haven't read any of Adam Silvera's books but I've heard good things. But I totally want to read What If It's Us.

      Delete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!