Search

5/04/2018

Monthly BookHaul | April 2018





April Book Haul 

Late in March I made another bookoutlet purchase. This time to get one book in particular and get that free shipping. But along the way I found a couple of other books I know I'll love.
😀🤓 

Here is the video to that book haul. It's longer than the last one. Mostly because I wanted to talk about a few books that I got. 




______________________________________________

The Books:


They All Fall Down  by Roxanne St. Claire
Kiss Me Again (If We Kiss #2)  by Rachel Vail

__________________________________________________



__________________________________________________


Jane Austen: Seven Novels by Jane Austen  
(Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection) 
Fireworks  by Katie Cotugno
Red Velvet Crush  by Christina Meredith
The Wrong Side of Right  by Jenn Marie Thorne
Year of Mistaken Discoveries  by Eileen Cook
The Juliet Club  by Suzanne Harper

__________________________________________________











//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!