Search

5/15/2018

Top Ten Tuesday #5 | Books I Disliked but Am Really Glad I Read

.



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

May 15: Books I Disliked/Hated but Am Really Glad I Read

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This time I did a Top Six.
I chose to do YA books because they are the type I have read the most. And the ones I chose are the only ones I disliked to some extent.




Looking for Alaska by John Green

After Hours by Claire Kennedy

_____________________________________________



The Good Sister by Jamie Kain

Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn

_____________________________________________


180 Seconds by Jessica Park

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

_____________________________________________













 Blog  | Tumblr  | Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads



//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


2 comments:

  1. Interesting. Alaska is one of the few YA's I've loved, lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Looking For Alaska, but I was pretty young when I read it for the first time. I might feel differently now.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!