Search

7/03/2017

Stacking the Shelves - 9



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!



I wanted to do one of these posts for a while now. So here it the comeback of my Stacking The Shelves series.
I also noticed that I was doing these all wrong. I was adding the books I was currently reading and an update when these posts are about the books I get to add to my shelves. But I think it's okay to join an update with a haul. So I think I'll keep doing them like this.



As For Update:

Last week I participated in my first readathon. It was hosted by Heart Full of Books from booktube, called Reading Double. I followed them on Twitter to do the reading sprints and despite the time zone difference, I had so much fun challenging myself to read more and faster. They were so lovely and made such a cool readathon.

I did the to books of the same color but with the same colored backgrounds. Blue and Green gradient.
But sinceI had already read half of Two Good Dogs by Susan Wilson I read 154 pages during the challenge plus, 10 pages off of My Fair Lady by Laura Wettersten.



Book Mail:


Books To Read:

I will try and read the following books but know that I will fail and end up not reading them. That's just the way it is.
I had won a copy of American Gods on GoodReads and I started reading it at the same time I was watching the show but now that the first season is over I can get my fix trough the book. Love the series by the way. It was amazing. And Kristin Chenoweth is phenomenally beautiful and amazingly talented.

I also got a NetGalley copy of Not Now Not Ever, and Retribution Rails. And I won an arc copy of The Inevitable Collision of Birdie & Bash.


American Gods by Neil Gaiman

Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman 
Comes out on  November 7th, 2017

Not Now Not Ever by Lily Anderson
Comes out on November 21st, 2017


The Spice Box Letters by Eve Makis 

Curioddity by Paul Jenkins

My Faire Lady by Laura Wettersten 

Comes out on July 25th, 2017

Links to the GoodReads pages of every book is in the titles above.






//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!