Search

11/21/2018

Tis the Season a Thon | Read-a-thon


.


Tis the Season a Thon

I found another readathon that I love, and that was Tis the Season a Thon. 

I already had shown my TBR for this on my Instagram and got a lot of love from that which made my day. No, it pretty much made my whole month awesome.

...............................................................


About the Readathon


#TISTHESEASONATHON
Instagram  |  Twitter


It's a readathon that goes from December 3 to December 9.
It is designed for anyone who loves to read holiday themed books.
There will be random twitter sprints on they're twitter account.


Hosts:
@bookables  |  @acourtofcrownsandquills  |  @btwnchapters  |  @chelseadollingreads  |  @superspacechick



The Challenges

Read a book with red or green on the cover.
Read a book while listening to holiday music.
Read a warm & fuzzy book.
Read a short book (under 250 pages).
Read a holiday-themed book.


Bonus challenge:


Read our buddy read book, Snow in Love by Melissa de la Cruz, Nic Stone, Aimee Friedman, and Kasie West.
⠀⠀

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄


My TBR





Oliver: The Cat Who Saved Christmas by Sheila Norton
Goodreads

Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber
Goodreads




______________________________________





The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!