Search

7/17/2018

Top Ten Tuesday #8 | Favorite Novellas/Short Stories



.





Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


July 17
Favorite Novellas/Short Stories

------------------------------------------------------------------


My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins


In this case I've only read two short story collections and this is my fvorite one. As for
Novellas. I've read The Little Prince and A Chrismas Carol which I liked but wouldn't say they were my favorites. 
So for this Top Ten Tuesday it's just one.








______________________________________





The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


1 comment:

  1. I liked My True Love Gave To Me, too. I still need to read the summer version of that book.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!