Search

7/10/2018

Top Ten Tuesday #7 | Best Reads of 2018 (So Far!)


.





Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


July 10
Best Reads of 2018 (So Far!)

I wanted to do something like this on Instagram and on here as an official post but since most of the boos I read are either books I got through Netgalley or books I borrowed from my friends but had to give them back I couldn't take a good photo with all of the books together. But I'm glad I could do it in this Top Ten format so -yay! 
This time it ended up being a Top Eleven Tuesday. 
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



I finally got my hands on and read The Ghost and the Goth which I've wanted to read since 2015. And I wasn't disappointed. And Killer Instinct was crazy good.





 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I finally read books by Becky Albertalli and I was glad I did. These two did not fail me at all.





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And We Stay is so far my favorite of the YA of the year but Shug is up there too.


And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard

Shug by Jenny Han


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This year I have read more Mystery/Thrillers. Ones I've read thanks to Nobrow and the others I have accumulated since last year.


Tagged for Death by Sherry Harris

She Be Damned by M.J. Tjia


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nobrow bestowed upon me these two beautiful books and as all the previous ones, I have fallen in love again. This time with these two different but beautiful books


Out, Out, Away From Here by Rachel Woodworth & Sang Miao

The Secret of the Black Rock by Joe Todd-Stanton


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This year I've already read more Adult Romance novels. My favorites being these two below.


The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely

 Dear Bridget, I Want You by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland






______________________________________







The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


2 comments:

  1. I liked both of those Becky Albertalli books, too. I still need to read Leah on the Offbeat.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read Leah on the Offbeat too. I can't wait to own it and set it next to the two others.

      Delete

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!