Search

6/24/2018

Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare | Book Review #109





The Bookish Island's Book Review:

Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare





Are there spoilers?
It is Shakespeare so if you haven't gotten spoiled by now something wrong with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Title: Much Ado About Nothing

Author: William Shakespeare

.........................................................

Pages: 239

Publisher: Spark Notes

Published: 2004

Genre: Classic, Fiction, Play

.........................................................

Date Read: May 3, 2018

Rating: ★★★★★



No Fear Shakespeare gives you the complete text of Much Ado About Nothing on the left-hand page, side-by-side with an easy-to-understand translation on the right.

Each No Fear Shakespeare contains

The complete text of the original play.
A line-by-line translation that puts Shakespeare into everyday language.
A complete list of characters with descriptions.
Plenty of helpful commentaries.





The Rating:








My Review:

I finally read my first Shakespeare play. And it's pretty cool that it got to be Much Ado About Nothing.



I had watched the play some years ago when David Tennant and Catherine Tate were in the play for it. I saw it on youtube though I don't know if it's still up. And I love it so much that I wanted to own the play. 
As a fan of both their time in Doctor Who and their individual projects, I adored the way they brought Beatrice and Benedick to life in the most hilarious way. 

And the whole time I was reading all I could do was picture them acting out these scenes.

Goodreads    |    Book Depository


______________________________________







The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads



//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!