Search

5/22/2016

Paper Girls Vol 1 by Brian K. Vaughan, Cliff Chiang, and Matthew Wilson | Book Review

Book Review:
Paper Girls Vol 1 by by Brian K. Vaughan, Cliff Chiang, and Matthew Wilson


Of course I read Paper Girls, since I loved Saga.

Spoilers?
No.

Title - Paper Girls Vol 1 Author - Brian K. Vaughan
Illustrated by:  Cliff Chiang, and Matthew Wilson 
Publication - April 5th 2016 by Image Comics Format - Paperback, 144 pages
Genre - Graphic Novel, Young Adult, Fantasy Source - borrowed Rating - ★★★

In the early hours after Halloween of 1988, four 12-year-old newspaper delivery girls uncover the most important story of all time. Suburban drama and otherworldly mysteries collide in this smash-hit series about nostalgia, first jobs, and the last days of childhood. Collects Paper Girls #1-5.
.

My Review:

So I did actually read this entire thing in the back aisle of the toys section at walmart while my mother got her groceries. I flew through these pages having so much fun and before I knew it I had read the whole thing. I impressed myself.

The first thing that attracted me to this graphic novel was the colorful bright cover then when I recognized the authors nae I knew I had to have it but at the time I did not have the money so I couldn't get it (still can't). So I decided to read it there.

Its about the story about a couple of young paper girls in a small neighborhood in Halloween and something strange starts to happen.

I really liked the story it was fun and unexpected at the end there. And the girls were interesting and a bit stereotypical since they go from bad girl to smart girl to shy girl but I thought thy were cool nevertheless.




Get a copy at:
Barnes&Noble  |  Amazon US  |  Amazon UK

______________________________________









//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!