Search

5/30/2016

May TBR and Wrap up.

Here's whats on my current TBR



So during this month I decided to set an obligatory tbr which consisted of Midnight in St Petersburg and I'm Traveling Alone just because Iv had them for a while and in both I've read a little over 100 pages but I haven't really been in the mood. So I'm going to try and finish these now and during next month and hopefully Ill finish them soon.

I also added Midnight in Berlin, The Gallery of Lost Species and The Beauty of Jerusalem. Plus I had borrowed Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and was given an e-book of One Less Problem Without you. So I had a lot on my plate

here are the books.

 Midnight in St Petersburg by Venora Bennett


With this book I've read 114 pages so I have a long way to go.




______________________________________


I'm Traveling Alone by Samuel Bjork


I've read 109 pages into this book and I can tell you that I was hooked. I liked it so much. But I got stuck and couldn't get myself to read anything so I stopped reading this but I will try and finish it soon.




______________________________________


Midnight in Berlin by James MacManus


Another one I couldnt start.

______________________________________




The Gallery of Lost Species by Nina Berkhout


This one I haven't started yet.




______________________________________


The Beauty of Jerusalem by Sarit Yishai-Levi


I haven't actually started this one since I had started reading a lot of books at the same time. I might start this one next month.




______________________________________


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll


I finished it by listening to it on youtube even if I had borrowed a copy from a friend.



______________________________________


One Less Problem Without You by Beth Harbison


I finished this one and did write a review here. There are some spoilers so be warned if you haven't read this book.


______________________________________








//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!