Search

5/23/2016

The Girl in 6E by AR Torre | Book Review


.
The Girl in 6E by AR Torre Book Review



I wanted to write this review for months now since I did read this a long time ago but I was debating whether to do it or not since I felt that since it wasn't my book but rather borrowed that I couldn't take the photos or really talk about how I was happy to have it in my collection but I caved in. Also, since it ha been a long time my review was a little short.

Spoilers?
No

-----------------------------------------------

Title - The Girl in 6E
Author A.R. Torre
Publication - January 27th, 2015 by Redhook
Format - Paperback, 352 pages
Genre - Thriller, Adult, Erotica, Mystery, Romance
Source - borrowed Rating - ★★★

I haven't touched a human in three years. That seems like it would be a difficult task, but it's not. Not anymore, thanks to the internet. I am, quite possibly, the most popular recluse ever. Not many shut-ins have a 200-member fan club, a bank account in the seven-figure range, and hundreds of men lining up to pay for undivided attention. They get satisfaction, I get a distraction. Their secret desires are nothing compared to why I hide... my lust for blood, my love of death. Taking their money is easy. Keeping all these secrets... one is bound to escape. What if you hid yourself away because all you could think of was killing? And what if one girl's life depending on you venturing into society? Enter a world of lies, thrills, fears, and all desires, in this original thriller from A. R. Torre.


My Review:

Reading The Girl in 6E was definitely an experience. On one side you have Jessica a cam girl who has the whole set out down to at and on the other, you have Deanna Madden the girl who has locked herself in her apartment behind a metal door so she doesn't get the urge to kill everyone. Then you know that they're the same person. Just a girl locked up in her apartment working as a cam girl trying not to get her to urge to kill get the better of her.

I enjoyed it from page one. Getting to see what she sees and feels and also knowing along the way that she can go off at any moment was thrilling. Especially because even with all of that she finds out that one of her "fans" has kidnapped a little girl and she feels that if she herself doesn't do anything it would be too late.


Something that I loved was the romance in this story. It was unexpected and cute.


I definitely recommend this book to anyone who's into thrillers and suspense but I must warn you that because the main character is a cam girl there are some erotica aspects to it so I suggest it only to adults.



Get a copy at:
Barnes&Noble  |  Amazon US  |  Amazon UK

______________________________________








//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!