Search

10/12/2018

I'm Back!

Hey fellow book nerds!

I have officially made a comeback. Well- sort of. I actually don't have an internet connection, still. But I have decided that since I got bored with not having to work on this blog, so I will be doing some things here and there to busy myself. Mainly reviews and maybe some hauls and wrap-ups since it takes a lot of work to do Cant Wait Wednesdays and Top Ten Tuesdays. 

But I have been using Twitter and Goodreads so check those out. I'm still not sure Twitter is my thing but go say hi. Also be sure to check out my youtube channel since I will be uploading more videos. 






The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads



//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!