Search

11/15/2016

Halloween Decorations Haul


Hi ya'll!
Earlier this month I had bought a ton of Halloween stuff that were on sale at my local walgreens. I wanted to show what I got but completely forgot to do so. Now that I have some time off, though I should be doing a project that I have to give tomorrow and haven't even started it.


I got 7 funko pops, 1 Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas snow globe, 4 Beanie Baby spiders,  purple lights, 2 Tsum Tsum, and a Nightmare Before Christmas set.

I got the first funko pop, Jack, for $1.99 and the rest for 99 cents each. I thought I'd never own one but with this huge sale I could finally own some. And the tsum tsum plushies were 99 cents too The tiny tsum tsum were $1.69 and they are just too cute. I didn't get much candy this year but its because people just took them all and only left the candy corn bags behind. Which was sad but what can I do.
The reson why I wrote this was because I never get to buy any decorations or stuff like that and this year I finally could and I'm so happy I could. Next year I'll have cute things on my bookshelves


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!