Search

1/07/2016

Book Talk | Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn

I wanted to talk about this book that I got from a publicist at St. Martin's Press and I wanted it to be in a Book Talk because I have yet to get near halfway in the book. 







First by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn is basically about a girl names Mercedes and her high school experience is the taker of boys virginity so that they can treat their girlfriend's first times as a very special moment and not like how she lost her virginity. 

It sounds like a very real high school story and very normal too. I've definitely heard my share of super interesting high school stories when I was in high school whether they were from the actual person involved or rumors. And compared to that this book is very well balanced. I recommend this book for those who are looking for a more normal than most bubble gum high school centered YA.

To me its a very interesting read. I'm so far investing all the time I can get when I'm not glued to a tv show to read it and so far so good.
This book was released this year on January 5th so if you're interested in picking it up here is the link to the Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn book Goodreads page to read the description.


Link to Goodreads







//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!