Search

9/24/2015

2015 Birthday Haul

21st Birthday Haul


So my birthday is this month and for the first time in my life I asked for something I asked for books and I got them from my aunt and her husband.

I asked to get Agatha Christie books since they are hard for me to get. 
I got Murder On the Orient Express
And Then There Were None
The Mysterious Affair at Styles

But I had some money and got myself two books.
I got Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
The Martian by Andy Weir

I couldn't help myself and already started reading The Martian and so far I've read 36 pages but after I've finished it I'll start The Mysterious Affair at Styles.

Hopefully I'll get more and if I do I'll do a part two. If not then this is it.








//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!